Paint Sweep – Paint Collection Event
June 4, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
WHAT PAINT PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
You may bring most types of paint, stain, and varnish. Households: bring as much paint as you want to recycle
(no limits on quantity of paints we accept – see list below). Businesses: bring as much latex paint as you want to
recycle, but there are restrictions on how much oil-based paint you can bring if your business generates more than
220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month. Contact PaintCare for details.
To learn more or find a year-round PaintCare drop-off site near you,
visit paintcare.org or call (855) 724-6809.
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
• No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
• No aerosol spray paints
• No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
• We cannot accept other hazardous waste or
chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor
oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides,
• House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
• Deck and concrete sealers
• Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
Paint must be in original container with original manufacturer label.
Early drop-offs are considered illegal dumping and are not allowed