1. Accessing available and wanted materials and making transactions through the Materials Exchange is reserved as a resource for Recycle Colorado members. To access the full functionality of the platform, you’ll first need to become a member and create a user account.
2. Material listings are shown for a period of 180 days. If there is no activity on a listing during that time it will be deleted.
3. It is a benefit to Recycle Colorado to be able to record and report on key metrics of successful exchanges of materials. Users are required to initiate contact and submit a proof of transaction form through the platform to quantify the volume and type of materials diverted from landfills in Colorado and the associated cost savings.
4. The following materials are prohibited from being listed:
- Animals, plants, or any other organisms
- Illegal goods
- New (unused) items, unless they have no remaining use and are specifically intended to be discarded
- Household items
- Materials or chemicals deemed hazardous under any regulation or other law
- Opened or not entirely sealed containers
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
- Asbestos containing materials
- Materials containing any form of radiation
- Materials categorized as “Special wastes” under any regulation or other law
- Services, except those approved by Recycle Colorado as directly needed for exchange or transport transactions reached through this platform